Tuesday 11 June 2013

Chika Ike : I Divorced My Husband To Find Happiness



Chika Ike a Nollywood actress recently finalized a long divorce case with her husband, Tony has opened up on why she divorced him.

She said she abandoned her husband to find happiness in a recent interview.

Here is what she said:

"Well you get to a point in your life where you have to stop laying to yourself, you have to come to terms with your person and tell yourself the truth. If it's something that is working or if it is not working, Its not, I believe in something , I believe happiness is everything to me so I just had to take the decision because it was not working and I just had to tell myself the truth."  

The question is : Is divorce the best path to follow in finding happiness in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment