Friday 21 June 2013

Ramires has revealed that Jose Mourinho is a fan

 Ramires: Called by Jose Mourinho

Chelsea star Ramires has revealed that Jose Mourinho has rung him and told him how much he rates him as a player.

The Brazilian international was one of those who some thought may be moved on by Mourinho, but that Portuguese seems a confirmed fan - having tried to sign him at Real Madrid and Inter Milan.

"I am eager to start working with Mourinho, my phone rang recently and it was Mourinho," he told Globo Esporte.

"It surprised me. We talked a lot and he said nice things.

"He said that he requested Inter Milan and Real Madrid sign me when he was coaching those teams, he said that he is happy that I am in Chelsea's squad.

"That made me very happy, and I told him that he can count on me, that I'll do what I can to help him be a winner at his new spell at the club.

"I was already eager to work with him and I am now even more motivated after finding out that he wants to work with me. I am feeling we will have a great season."

No comments:

Post a Comment