Monday 24 June 2013

Kanye West In W Magazine: I Truly Love Kim Kardashian



He and girlfriend Kim Kardashian are now proud parents of baby North West, and in the latest issue of W magazine Kanye West reveals his love and affection for the mother of his child.

During his interview, the "Love Lockdown" rapper discussed the 32-year-old reality star's new wardrobe and why his daughter isn't making an appearance on the small screen any time soon.

On Kim's new look:
"Nobody can tell my girl what to do. She just needed to be given some platforms of information to work from. For her to take that risk in front of the world, it just shows you how much she loves me. And how much she actually loves the opportunity to learn. You got, like, a million companies saying, 'This is impacting your brand! This is impacting your fans! And blah blah blah.' But she still sees this light of beauty."

On North never being on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians":
"Oh, that's just all for love. It's simply that. At a certain point, or always, love is more important than any branding, or any set of cool people, or attempting to impress anyone. Because true love is just the way you feel. Thoughts and feelings can disagree sometimes."

On toning down his narcissism:
"On one end, I try to scale it back. Because I don't want to close any of the doors needed to create the best product possible. But my ego is my drug. My drug is, 'I'm better than all you other motherf******, Kiss my a**!"

On his love for Kim:
"Oh, that's just all for love. It's simply that. At a certain point, or always, love is more important than any branding or any set of cool people, or attempting to impress anyone. Because true love is just the way you feel."

No comments:

Post a Comment