Monday 24 June 2013

Nelson Mandela’s Daughter Reveals Family Will Not Stop Medical Treatment!



The whole world is praying for Nelson Mandela after it was confirmed that his medical condition is now “critical” by South African president, Jacob Zuma.
His eldest daughter, Makaziwe spoke to CNN today about the current health of her father and responded to critics saying that medical treatment should be withdrawn.

She commented:

‘In our culture, the Tembu culture, that I know, the African culture that I know you never release the person unless the person has told you please my children, my family release me.

‘My dad hasn’t said that to us. So these people who want to talk about, you know, release him, he hasn’t said we should release him and we haven’t come to the end yet. It is only God who knows the end.’

No comments:

Post a Comment