Monday 2 September 2013

Miley Cyrus Talks “Messed Up” Life



Many saw her 2013 MTV Video Music Awards performance as a cry for help from a troubled young girl, and now Miley Cyrus admits that things aren’t exactly honky dory in her life.

Over the weekend, the “Party in the USA” songstress admitted to Sunday People that she’s in a rough place these days.

Cyrus stated, “I have so many f**king issues. I am so f**ked up -– everyone does dumb stuff when they are messed up. I don’t have a normal life. I take a hiatus every now and again, but I’m not good at that.”

“All I do is work, so I eat to live and to keep going. People are impressed with me ­because I can sleep for just 45 minutes -- I’m used to it. Because I work so much, I’m always on the road so I eat healthily. I have to give my body what it needs to keep going and if you don’t then you will crash and burn. I don’t get to work out. I do yoga and 30 push-ups every day and try to get my mind right.”

No comments:

Post a Comment