Friday 27 September 2013

Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Flawless Abs For "Idol"



Proving that her flawless figure only gets better with age, Jennifer Lopez showed off her stunning body on Thursday (September 26).

The "I'm Real" songstress took to her Instagram account and posted a few snapshots revealing her tummy.

"Idolfashion," Miss Lopez captioned the pic in which she donned a blue crop top and matching jeans.

Recently, Jennifer stepped out for the premiere of "Dancing with the Stars on September 16 to support her gal pal Leah Remini.

Before the special appearance, Miss Remini told the press, "She is [coming]. She was gonna come the first night and then I tried to talk her out of it - and I'll tell you what she said after that - and I was like, 'I'll see you Monday.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment