Friday 27 September 2013

Khloe Kardashian Drops Odom From Twitter Handle



Once again hinting at a sour relationship, Khloe Kardashian took another step in furthering herself from Lamar Odom.

On Thursday (September 26), the 29-year-old reality star changed her display name on Twitter from Khloe Kardashian Odom to just Khloe. This happened ironically on the couple's four year anniversary.

The name changing action came after Lamar took to the Twitterverse to stand up for his wife and her family after his father, Joe Odom, told RadarOnline that he believed his son needed a "clean break" from the E! clan.

"That man wasn't even invited to my wedding," the 33-year-old athlete wrote. "He has never met my mother in law and some of my other family."

He continued,"How can a man who has NOT once called me to check up on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own 'son.' He is my downfall!"

Referring to his supportive in-laws, Mr. Odom added, "He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time. Only person 2 blame is myself."

The Kardashians have yet to make any comments about the heartfelt tweets at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment