Monday 9 September 2013

KCEE opens up on his love affair with actress, Ebube Nwagbo

KCEE Confirms He Dated Ebube Nwagbo, Talks About Marital Status

Limpopo singer Kcee in a recent interview cleared the air on his love affair with Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo; he also addressed the ongoing rumour on his failed marriage.

See excerpts below:

Can you clear the air on your marital status and the alleged affair you had with actress, Ebube Nwagbo?

Most times, I don’t like talking about marriage because it is a private issue. But to clear the air, I never said I was married or not. The person that did the interview made a mistake. They asked a simple question about a wedding in Lekki some years back and I told them it was not my wedding, it was E-Money’s wedding.

Were you dating Ebube at the time?

Yes.

Were you married at the time?

(Giggles) I don’t want to talk about it; I think we should move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment