Thursday 5 September 2013

Ed Sheeran Explains Taylor Swift’s “STFU” VMA Moment



She came off looking a little witchy when she mouthed the words “Shut the f**k up” while One Direction was onstage at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, but Taylor Swift wasn’t directing her remarks at ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.

Tourmate Ed Sheeran told Cosmopolitan magazine that the “I Knew You Were Trouble” songstress was actually responding to her gal pal Selena Gomez's remark regarding her chances of winning a trophy.

Sheeran shared, "Taylor was like, 'I think I messed up.' Selena said, 'I think Miley's gonna win [over me].’ And Taylor was like, 'Shut the f*** up!’ That's all that was!”

In response, Styles told press, "It's alright, she likes a joke. I like a joke as much as the next guy, so it's all good."

No comments:

Post a Comment