Monday 25 November 2013

“Why Peter had his traditional marriage before me” – Paul Okoye reveals



Many fans were taken by surprise when the P square brothers – Peter and Paul Okoye – did not have their traditional wedding on the same day.

Peter  Okoye had his traditional wedding on the 17th of November, 2013 while Paul is yet to fix a date for his.In a recent chat with Hip tv, Paul explained why they didn’t get married same day, emphasizing that it was because of the difference in their women’s tribes. His fiancée, Anita Isima is Igbo while Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo is Yoruba.


“So because im dey marry Yoruba woman, wey dem go do am here, if my own na from Kogi, all of us go do am for Lagos? Make una chill.

That’s why it’s a traditional marriage. You do it in a girl’s home. When I go do my own, I will do it in her home. If na for white wedding, I will answer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment