Monday 4 November 2013

My Marriage Rumours Are Unfounded – Jim Iyke



Hours after news broke out today that Jim Iyke has finally made public his intentions to marry Nadia Buari, the actor took to Twitter to clear his name.
Jim had reportedly said in a chat, when asked about his future plans with Buari.


“Yes we have discussed marriage. But we are taking it one step at a time. I am actually at a point where starting a family is becoming an attractive proposition. Nadia and I have been to Nigeria and my family members love and adore her.”

Reacting to the report, the actor, Jim, took to his twitter to clear the air on the issue, he says it is all rumour.

“I will resolve this issue by stating as clearly as possible that this marriage rumours is unfounded and far fetched…”

See his tweet below:
jim iyke tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment