Friday 9 August 2013

Usher Releases Statement While Son Shows Improvement



Two days after being rushed to the hospital, Usher's 5-year-old son Usher Raymond V’s condition is improving.

According to a report from TMZ on Wednesday (August 7), the youngster is still in the ICU at an Atlanta area hospital, but is awake and alert.

A source also noted that he is expected to be released within the next several days. Amid the positive news, the 34-year-old r&b singer released a public statement of his own.

"I am blessed and fortunate to say that my son Usher V is doing well and is recovering," Raymond said in a statement. "I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of prayers, love and support for my family's well-being. I would like to thank my Aunt Rena as well as the doctors and nurses who are working with us around the clock."

"I would especially like to thank the two men who saved my son's life, Eugene Stachurski and Ben Crews. They are true heroes and I am deeply grateful to them," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment