Tuesday 15 October 2013

Exclusive: Giuliana Rancic Talks Miley Cyrus: “I Can’t Make Up My Mind About Her”



She’s a beacon of hope for ladies all over the world who suffer from breast cancer, and Giuliana Rancic recently attended the Luncheon in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in New York City.


During her exclusive interview with the GossipCenter, the E! television personality opened up about her own breast cancer diagnosis, and the benefits of working during treatment- “It’s nice to have that distraction. And honestly, I think the biggest part of it I see what an incredible platform I have. The fact that I’m on E! and I reach so many millions of women, not just in America, but we’re in over a hundred countries.”

Ms. Rancic noted that she was blown away by Angelina Jolie's decision to have preventative mastectomy surgery due to her own genetic predisposition to the disease. "Angelina Jolie, right when she was diagnosed. Came out that morning. I’m looking at that picture and I’m thinking, ‘Wow.’ Back then when I was interviewing her, who knew that we would have something so big in common one day. So that will be interesting to interview her again.”

And though she always seems to be on the go, Giuliana confessed that a slower-paced lifestyle is on the horizon. “In the future I would love to move to Chicago and just have some time with family… I feel like I’ve been going, going, going since I was 16 and working at Domino’s pizza.”

Ms. Rancic also shared that she’s a huge fan of “Gravity” costars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. “I love Sandra Bullock, because she’s just real and normal. And I love George Clooney, he’s the best.”

Finally, Giuliana weighed in on the whole Miley Cyrus drama as of late. “I can’t make up my mind about her. I can’t quite figure it out. Do I love this, do I hate this.”

“It’s kind of cool that she’s very free. She seems to be free. Free of whatever, I’m not quite sure, but she just seems to be like ‘I will say what I want, I will do what I want.’ I think she’s enjoying it. So good for her, why not. She doesn’t seem to be chained down to anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment